Summoning Abomination, Ancient Slime can be done by level 340 or higher character either using 2 Mysterious Slimes or 50 energy. Summoning is available both on Summon Monster page under Level 300+ tab and on Alchemy Summons page.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Abomination, Ancient Slime||Epic World||340||630||168 hours||40,000,000|
|Main1||325.000.000||15 (block 15%)||0/[-10]||0||0||0||[xx]: enabled when Stomach is defeated|
|Main2||325.000.000||15 (block 15%)||0||0||0/[-10]||0||[xx]: enabled when Tentacle is defeated|
|Stomach||75.000.000||15 (block 15%)||0||0||0||5 (block 5%)||Blocks max 25% to Main1|
|Tentacle||75.000.000||15 (block 15%)||0||5 (block 5%)||0||0||Blocks max 25% to Main2|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Abomination has 800 Million health. Use this text string to post damage needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6.0M, 2 epic 11.9M
Participants: up to 155 people total, with the following distribution:
- 60 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
Abomination has four different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance:
- Main 1 (325.000.000 health) - Dispatch to defeat Abomination.
- Main 2 (325.000.000 health) - Dispatch to defeat Abomination.
- Stomach (75.000.000 health) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on Main 1. Reduces damage to Main 1 maximum by 25% while alive.
- Tentacle (75.000.000 health) - Dispatch to enable Wind Weakness on Main 2. Reduces damage to Main 2 maximum by 25% while alive.
Additionally, Abomination will occasionally spawn minions:
- Earth Slime (1.250.000 health) - Earth slimes are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Abomination's Main 2 or Tentacle and have less than 15 Earth Resistance (the closer you are to 15, the less chances to be ambushed). Only that specific player is able to attack the Earth Slime, and the player is marked with the symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. Reduces damage to Main 2 and Tentacle by a maximun of 20% with full life.
- Water Slime (1.250.000 health) - Water slimes are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Abomination's Main 1 or Stomach and have less than 15 Water Resistance (the closer you are to 15, the less chances to be ambushed). Only that specific player is able to attack the Water Slime, and the player is marked with the symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. Reduces damage to Main 1 and Stomach by a maximun of 20% with full life.
- NOTE: Each player can have at most one slime at a time. An existing slime prevents the summoning of another one of the same type, but it can be replaced by a slime of different type if you change target and do not have the right elemental Resistance.
Abomination's Main1 and Main2 have Divine Armor. This armor requires 340 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 30% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.09% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Abomination, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Abomination's Mains 1 and 2 and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Abomination's Mains 1 and 2 has 650,000,000 HP
It is believed that launching a weapon after killing Head or Underbelly will result in a waste of damage as part of it is asigned to the dead areas (unconfirmed)
|Click to display|
On the border between the Land of Earth and Land of Water, the massive slime known as Abomination has slipped out of its cavernous underground lair. The ancient monster is usually content to feed off subterranean cave creatures, but something must be enticing the beast.
With your armies mostly depleted from previous engagements, you must find another solution to stop the the massive slime. What caused the disturbance? You meet what forces the combined might of Land of Earth and Water could summon. In the command tent you try to assess the Ancient Slime's movements. You find a unique path crossing through lands known to have Chaotic Cultist temples with the Slime devouring everything on its way. You realize it must be seeking out the large stores of crystals Cassandra has been amassing. The demi-god essence must be highly desirable to the Abomination. Perhaps you should use this to your advantage.
You order the detachments sent from the neighboring realms to muster up. Most are elven knights, capable of moving around rapidly... a useful tactic for outrunning the slow-rolling slime. You put one of your trusted generals in charge. Their orders, to distract the Abomination while you take a small force to acquire a crystal cache to use as a lure. You send another detachment of elvish sappers to begin digging a massive pit filled with oil.
The day comes to a close, the work mostly done. Your elven knights report Abomination to the south, eradicating everything it touches with slime minions clearing the way. You position the crystal cache beyond the now covered pit-trap. Abomination slowly rolls over the hills blotting out the sun with it's massive size. The monster unleashes a horde of smaller slimes each with a hapless victim inside being slowly dissolved and devoured. The slimes race towards your armed knights and engage in combat. You race to the side of Abomination and unleash a torrent of wind spells causing fragments of slime to blow off. The monstrous slime congeals itself back together seemingly ignoring you, its attention focused on the crystal cache ahead. You continue attacking Abomination urging it towards the pit-trap. The elven knights are forced to retreat, unable to successfully stop the slime minions as their lances and swords pierce through the slime to no effect.
Abomination plunges forward, massive slime tentacles crashing into the retreating knights absorbing many into its heaving mass. The slimes ahead of Abomination begin falling into the trap. The ancient slime tries to stop but the rolling mass topples over regardless. Slowly the large pit fills with the slime turning into a sludge pool. You give the sappers the command. They attempt to light the oil but the fuse is saturated with slime! With your attention distracted, you fail to notice the slime crawling from the pit to your feet. Suddenly you are sucked in, covered in greenish sludge! Before you are fully engulfed with slime you encase yourself in earthen stone armor with a spell. Abomination forces you deeper into its mass. Inside the beast you realize you have but one option. Your stone shell is slowly being crushed and digested! You summon a fire blast with the last of your breath, exploding outwards. The fire manages to light the mixed oil in the pit causing catastrophic flames to burst forth.
Abomination is no more! The slime minions disperse into the wilderness. Within the pit you find a rare artifact, filled with intense earth and wind energy. The artifact must have been responsible for the creation of Abomination, a conjoining of earth and water. You return with the surviving elven knights to the Land of Water, to find answers.
Rewards while fighting Abomination
|Slime Minion Drops|
| Fragment of Water Protection|
Fragment of Earth Protection
108 Damage Essence
Rewards after slaying Abomination
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
| Shining Greatsword|
Weapon: Attack:10 Defense:14
| Tarnished Gauntlets|
Gloves: Attack:9 Defense:7
| Tarnished Plate|
Armor: Attack:26 Defense:29
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 5.970.000 (starts at 4.110.000), 2 - 11.830.000 (starts at 7.380.000)
- Heart of Abomination (Amulet: 45 Attack, 45 Defense, 190 Divine Power). Needs:
- Dull Gem of Water Protection. Needs:
- Dull Gem of Water Fury. Needs:
- Dull Gem of Earth Protection. Needs:
- Dull Gem of Earth Fury. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing. Needs:
- Ravager item archive:
- Abomination Cleaver x6: +1 Attack each
- Legendary item archive:
- Heart of Abomination x10: +5 Defense each
- Gold Medal: 21,000,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Abomination 5 Times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Slay Abomination 5 times (5,000,000 min dmg, secondary targets have > 75% health): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Introduced: August 31, 2012
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.