- This article is about the monster. For the hero, see Alperon.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Alperon, the Corrupted||Epic World||670||1750||168 hours||50,500,000|
|Head||415,000,000||18||0/[-10]||0||0||10/||[xx] enabled when Arm is dead|
|Soulheart||415,000,000||18||0/[-10]||0||0||10/||[xx] enabled when Soulshield is dead|
|Arm||90,000,000||18||0||0||0||15||Reduces damage to Head by up to 27% while alive|
|Soulshield||90,000,000||18||0||0||0||15||Reduces damage to Soulheart by up to 27% while alive|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Updated 2019-07. Alperon, the Corrupted has 1,010,000,000 health. Use this text string to post damage needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6.9M, 2 epic 15.2M, Legendary 21.4M
Participants: Up to 170 people total, with the following distribution:
- 75 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
Alperon has four different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Head (415,000,000) - Dispatch to defeat Alperon.
- Soulheart (415,000,000) - Dispatch to defeat Alperon.
- Arm (90,000,000) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on the Head. Reduces damage to Head by a maximum of 27% while alive.
- Soulshield (90,000,000) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on the Soulheart. Reduces damage to Soulheart by a maximum of 27% while alive.
- Demonic Cultist (1,500,000) - Demonic Cultists are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Alperon and have <15 Water Resistance (the closer you are to 15, the less chances to be ambushed). Only that specific player is able to attack the Demonic Cultist, and the player is marked with a spiral symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. Reduces damage to all parts by a maximum of 20% with full life.
When a Demonic Cultist is defeated, the player has a chance to find a Fragment of Water Protection.
Alperon, the Corrupted has Piercing and Water Resistances, and Fire Weakness.
- Head: +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +10 Water Resistance (Max block 5%?), -10 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Arm is defeated)
- Soulheart: +18 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 18%), +10 Water Resistance (Max block 5%?), -10 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Soulshield is defeated)
- Arm: +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +15 Water Resistance (Max block 5%?)
- Soulshield: +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +15 Water Resistance (Max block 5%?)
All parts of Alperon have Divine Armor. This armor requires 670 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 30% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.045% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Alperon, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Alperon's Head and Soulheart and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Alperon's Head and Soulheart has 830,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
Cassandra's pursuit for power is unquenchable. By tracking her movements, you were able to discover her plans to sacrifice thousands of souls to fulfill a pact with the Demon Lord, Baal. You decided to launch an attack on Baal's feeding grounds, an attempt that narrowly succeeded through the assistance of a mysterious fighter Alperon. Shortly after escaping from Baal's domain, Baal's own shadow (given life by his newly acquired power) was summoned to hunt them down. The ensuing battle was hard fought but eventually your company emerged victorious. The Lord of Darkness's defeat however was not without loss – it managed to get what it came for. Alperon was swallowed alive by that dark shadow and carried off into the hell gate.
Troubling visions have plagued your nights ever since. Within these dark dreams, a powerful force whispers, "Return...". You can distinguish no other words, yet the tone is haunting and unmistakable. You recognize the voice in your dreams; it belongs to your friend and companion, Alperon. Is he still alive imprisoned beneath the earth? Is he trying to send a message? What does he mean by "Return..."?
You decide to travel back across the bridge of souls in an attempt to find the source of your visions. Your company once again journeys through the portal. By following the strange visions from your dreams, you navigate through a hidden passage to a set of catacombs beneath the great hall. The floor of this cavern is mossy and great lichened rocks erupt from the ground in spiky patches. A dim light projects from crystal stones lining the swollen and twisted walls. A rune-scarred cavern leads you up a winding path. During your ascent, you cross a rushing stream where a torrent of souls pours endlessly from the mountains ridge. The crevice leads up to a rise where the rigid hill climbs again to heights above the waterfalls. There a fissure in the farthest corner that leads to a hollow beyond – there you find haunting sepulchral place whose granite walls hold a semblance of conscious artifice. Chains and implements of torture line the walls, marking a prison for the damned. A bodiless voice blasts from the fracture in the rock. A vortex of withering, ice-cold wind coils around your party.
"You should not have come, hero. There is nothing left for you here, except misery and defeat."
The bodies chained against the wall spring to life. Their empty eyes burn with a renewed vigor, and they pull and rattle against their shackles. A figure emerges from the depths. Though heavy iron restraints hang from its wrists, it pulls out a glowing shield and hammer and then points to you with its clawed hand. The booming voice continues. "You will serve the dark lord, as I do. You resist but I shall set you free." The forms of demonic cultists dance around gibbering in mad delight, their chants echoing off the prison walls. Your army begins to fend of the ghoulish captives. Their strength is unimaginable, cleaving though steel as easy as one would break bread. The revenant swings his hammer in an arc knocking down all around him. He continues his charge straight at you, flailing the hammer wildly back and forth. Each of his assaults pushes you backwards as you block blow after blow from his war hammer. You helplessly try to return attacks but they glance harmlessly off his shield. Your focus is locked on this demon lord looking for any weakness.
You see an opportunity and grab onto the chain hanging from his arms and quickly dive beneath his figure. You manage to wrap the chain around a pillar and pull it taut. The shackle twists his arm back pulling his shield arm away from his body. The demon lets out a sickening howl as he pulls relentlessly against his restraint. You seize this moment to attack. Your attack strikes above the shoulder cutting deep into his torso. With your weapon buried in your opponent you do not have time to react to his next swing and it throws you sprawling across the ground. Dazed, he raises his hammer high above his head preparing for the final blow. In this instant, he looks at you and as if some unknown force is holding him back, the look of malice flickers to one of sorrow. He hesitates while you do not. Twisting the sword still lodged in his body you pierce his heart.
A dark shadow bleeds off his body, revealing his features. Although twisted and demonic, there is no doubt your mind this soulless husk is all that remains of Alperon. You hold onto his body, gaunt and lean, coated with blood and shreds of demonic flesh, sharp ensanguined fangs, and leering sentient eyes... a twisted mockery of his once gallant figure. "Finish what we have started", he coughs and sputters, as he hands you a small token wrapped in cloth. "Return... to where it all began." With those final words, his form evaporates into a cloud of smoke.
Rewards while fighting Alperon, the Corrupted
|Demonic Cultist Drops|
Fragment of Water Protection
108 Damage Essence
Rewards after slaying Alperon, the Corrupted
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drop|
Treads of Corruption
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 6,820,000 (starts at 5,100,000), 2 - 15,150,000 (starts at 10,010,000)
- Legendary: 1 - 21,340,000 (starts at 8,830,000)
- Last Rites (Weapon: 48 Attack, 42 Defense). Needs:
- Dull Gem of Water Protection. Needs:
- Dull Gem of Water Fury. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing. Needs:
- Gold Medal: 26,000,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hours monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Alperon, the Corrupted 5 times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points.
- Slay Alperon, the Corrupted 5 times (5,000,000 min dmg, secondary targets have > 75% health): +3 Skill Points
- Introduced: May 1, 2013
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.