Aspect of Death can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have an Orb of Death , which comes from Undead II, special Mission:Aspect of Death, and are at least level 620.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Aspect of Death||Epic Boss||700||1750||168 hours||51,500,000|
|Head||422,500,000||+18||+15/[-10]||0||0||0||[x]: enabled when Scythe is defeated|
|Beacon||422,500,000||+18||0||0||0||+15/[-10]||[x]: enabled when Wings are defeated|
|Scythe||92,500,000||+18||0||+15||0||0||Reduce damage to Head up to 27%|
|Wings||92,500,000||+18||0||0||+15||0||Reduce damage to Beacon up to 27%|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Aspect of Death has 1,030,000,000 health. Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 8.2, 2 Epics 15.4M, Legendary 18.0M
Participants: up to 160 people total, with the following distribution:
- 100 people levels 500+
- 40 people levels 150-499
- 20 people levels 100-149
Aspect of Death has four different areas that can be attacked, each with its own health and resistance :
- Head (422,500,000 health) - Dispatch to defeat Aspect of Death.
- Beacon (422,500,000 health) - Dispatch to defeat Aspect of Death.
- Scythe (92,500,000 health) - Dispatch to enable Fire Weakness on the Head. Reduces damage to Head by a maximum of 27% while alive.
- Wings (92,500,000 health) - Dispatch to enable Water Weakness on the Beacon. Reduces damage to Beacon by a maximum of 27% while alive.
Aspect of Death has Piercing, Water, Fire, Wind and Earth Resistances, and Fire and Water Weaknesses.
- Head: +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +15 Fire Resistance (Max block 5%), -10 Fire Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Scythe is defeated)
- Beacon: +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +15 Water Resistance (Max block 5%), -10 Water Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Wings is defeated)
- Scythe: +18 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 18%), +15 Earth Resistance (Max block 5%)
- Wings: +18 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 18%), +15 Wind Resistance (Max block 5%)
All parts of Aspect of Death have Divine Armor. This armor requires 700 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 30% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.0428% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Aspect of Death, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Aspect of Death's Head and Beacon and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Aspect of Death's Head and Beacon has 845,000,000 HP
- If you kill Head or Beacon before the launch of the last weapon, half of the weapon is 'wasted' on the dead part,
|Click to display|
Before the Quest
As you enter the Sanctum, an Aspect of Death awaits you. While it may not be Death itself, the Aspect is the very face of Death. Surprisingly the Aspect seems calm, as if waiting for your arrival. In Deaths hands lies the Harbinger Scythe!
Death awaits you...
Aspect of Death Slain
You forge your final path through last bastion in the Undead Realm, the Inner Sanctum.
“Your arrival here has been foretold. Since the reign of Baal, no souls have passed my domain. Without his defeat, this world will perish. You have come seeking answers.”
Its rigid figure begins shift unfolding a pair of giant black wings. It draws forth an immaculate scythe and unhinges a lantern from the stock beside him. The lantern sparks to life with blue souls erupting from its base, twisting around Aspect's form moaning in silent terror.
“Fate has found us as opponents. We must now battle.”
Wielding the scythe like an extension of Death's own body, he dashes forward swinging the scythe in a mighty arc with such speed that it sends torrents of dust into the air. The dread welling up in your stomach tells you that even the tiniest scratch from this scythe would be your last. Even as you dodge, the scythe bends towards you following your movements as though it was alive. You manage to counter the Aspect of Death's swift strikes with your own. How can one defeat Death? A ray shoots out from the lantern knocking you to the ground. More souls pour from the lantern to surround the Aspect of Death. Seeing an opportunity, you lash out and catch the lantern with your sword pulling it from Aspect's grasp. You hold it above your head and then smash it against the ground. A bright light emits from its shattered core, a crackling energy causes the surrounding souls to dissipate, pushing back the Aspect of Death. You use this moment to move in for the kill.
“Your victory here has been foretold, your fate inevitable as my own.” The Aspect of Death smolders in front of you, its body seizing in horrific contortions as it phases in and out of its physical form. The scythe clatters to the ground. To wield the power of Death itself, comes at a terrible price. You reverently kneel to claim the Harbinger Scythe, another key to the puzzle of Baal's demise. As the Aspect of Death fades from view, whispers fill the air. “Death only begets death. The cycle will continue.”
A single rotten apple falls from the branches.
Rewards while fighting Aspect of Death
108 Attack Essence
Rewards after slaying Aspect of Death
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 8,120,000 (starts at 5,370,000), 2 - 15,380,000 (starts at 9,450,000)
- Legendary: 1 - 17,970,000 (starts at 10,790,000)
- Deaths Embrace, (Magic: 45 Attack, 45 Defense, 90 Divine Power). Needs:
- Dull Gem of Water Protection. Needs:
- Dull Gem of Water Fury. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance. Needs:
- Adversary item archive:
- Deaths Embrace x8: +8 Attack/each
- Relic item archive:
- Harbinger Scythe x12: +6 Attack/each
- Legendary item archive:
- Deaths Embrace x10: +5 Defense/each
- Gold Medal: 26,000,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Aspect of Death 5 times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Slay Aspect of Death 5 times (5,000,000 min dmg, secondary targets have > 75% health): +3 Skill Points
- Introduced: June 27, 2013
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.