|Soldiers - Blacksmith - Magic - Land|
The Blacksmith tab (found under the Town tab under the Castle Age banner) is the place to go to check and buy equipment. There are 6 different types of equipment: Weapons, Shields, Armor, Helmets, Amulets, and Gloves. This is useful to know if you like to Duel, and doesn't matter if you like to Invade instead.
There are many ways to gain new equipment.
- The game offers to let you buy the Regular Equipment after you gain some levels.
- The game offers to let you buy Battle Point Equipment if you currently have enough battle points.
- The game offers to let you buy War Point Equipment if you currently have enough war points.
- You can gain Demi-Equipment from praying to Demi-Powers.
- You can buy purchase equipment with Favor Points from the Oracle.
- You may win equipment if you pay favor points to draw from Treasure Chests.
- You can get Alchemy Equipment by receiving gifts from friends, or from slaying Monsters.
- You can also get equipment from completing Raids.
- Or you can get Equipment from doing quests.
|Table of Contents|
Battle Rank Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Battle Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Demi-Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Chest Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Oracle Specials
- Main article: Blacksmith/Reinforcements Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Alchemy Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Quest Equipment
Epic Quest Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Quest Equipment#Epic Quest Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Dungeon Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Monster Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Raid Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Arena Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Festival Equipment
Guild Shop Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Guild Shop Equipment
Conquest Shop Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Conquest Equipment#Conquest Shop
Conquest Path Shop Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Conquest Equipment#Conquest Path Shop
Guild Rewards Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Guild Rewards Equipment
- Main article: Blacksmith/Gift Equipment
|Image||Type||Attack||Defense||Obtained From||Special Note|
|Celestas Devotion||Weapon||22||44||Obtained from the Goblin Emporium; Rarely dropped||+3% Critical when Celesta is equipped|
|Serenes Arrow||Off-Hand||1||1||Obtained from the Goblin Emporium; Rarely dropped||Used to create Serene General|
|Strength of Oaks||Armor||5||10||Special equipment given to those who used the Emporium hack URL but did not use it to the extreme according to the developers||+2 Defense to Kilgore|
Split into their own pages for page length concerns.
Top Equipment page:
Other Comparison pages:
- The Demonic Sword is quite reminiscent of the title sword from the game series SoulCalibur as is the Soul Eater.
- Garlan's Battlegear can be seen being worn by the unit Blood Zealot. Interestingly, it is used by Garlan as a shield when you encounter him in Lion's Rebellion if you use Tactics.
- Miri Bladebourne also uses her armor, Bladebourne Raiments, as a shield in the same battle for some reason.
- Lailah's three items (Incarnation, Platinus Armor, Harmony) can all be seen being worn by the unit Seraphim Angel.