|Invading - Dueling|
|Piercing and Resistance|
Conquest Duel is a tab in the Battle menu that leads you to fight in PvP battles.
This feature unlocks at Level 80. Unlike normal battles, Conquest duels use tokens instead of stamina. Every time you fight, you use 1 conquest token. Tokens regenerate at the rate of 1 token per hour at Conquest Level 1. This duration decreases as your Conquest Level increases, with the decrease per Conquest Level ranging from 18 seconds at level 2, to 6 seconds at level 100, and ending at 41 minutes per token at the maximum Conquest Level of 100.
Your Conquest Level and Conquest Tokens are used in both Conquest Rank battles and Guild Conquest Battles. Either version will help in earning the Conqueror's Path points.
Your maximum number of tokens depends on your current Conquest Level:
|Conquest Level||Token limit|
- Introduced in December 2012.
- Increasing your Battlelust confers a bonus when trading Rune Essence in the Trade Market. You will get a percentage bonus to your trades for every 20 points filled on your bar.
- The capacity of your Battlelust bar is based on your Conquest Duel Rank, and expands as you rank up. Conquest Duel victories earn you Battlelust points that fill your bar equal to the Conquest Duel Rank of your defeated opponent, so a rank 9 opponent would give 9 battlelust points, and a rank 15 opponent would give 15 points.
- Battlelust points decrease every hour, based on the decay rate for the current quantity of points. As you gain more battlelust points, the decay rate increases.
|Point Range||Trading Bonus||Rank Needed||Decay Rate (per hour)|
Conquest Duel Ranks & Rewards
Note: You will NOT receive either Battle Points or War Points in Conquest Duels/Invasions.
|1||Scout||100||+5 Skill Points|
|2||Soldier||250||+5 Skill Points|
|3||Elite Soldier||450||Soldiers Bone Helm|
|4||Squire||700||+5 Skill Points|
|5||Knight||1,200||+5 Skill Points|
|6||First Knight||2,000||Knights Bone Gauntlets|
|7||Legionnaire||3,000||+5 Skill Points|
|8||Centurion||5,000||+5 Skill Points|
|10||Lt Commander||10,000||+5 Skill Points|
|11||Commander||14,000||+5 Skill Points|
|12||High Commander||19,500||Commanders Bone Plate|
|13||Lieutenant General||22,500||+5 Skill Points|
|14||General||27,000||+5 Skill Points|
|15||High General||32,500||Bronze Ingots|
|16||Baron||37,000||+5 Skill Points|
|17||Earl||43,000||+5 Skill Points|
|18||Duke||50,000||Dukes Bone Blade|
- Introduced on March 21, 2012.
- Must have at least 1 Stamina and 1 Conquest Duel Token in order to initiate a Duel (or an Invasion), though only the token is expended for the fight.
- Both Player and Hero EXP are earned in Conquest Battles.
- Spending tokens at Conquest Duel is more beneficial (and "easier" due to the flexibility it offers: Duel, Invade) than at Guild Conquest [Duel], unless your contribution [healing, buffing] is significant enough to have some effect in defending/sacking the said land.
- This kind of battle use only your best general regarding basic attack and defence stat.
- You can't change you're fighting general by yourself. you can only purchase a better one from oracle, chest or festival or battle rewards.