Cronus of Ice can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have 25 energy and are at least level 275.
You have 72 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
Cronus of Ice has 600 Million health. Up to 110 people total may participate in the battle. Of these participants, only a set number can participate based on that player's level at the time of joining the battle.
- 60 people levels 300+
- 30 people levels 150-299
- 20 people levels 1-150
This battle uses the Monster Class system.
While fighting Cronus of Ice, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Cronus of Ice and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Cronus of Ice has 600,000,000 HP
Cronus of Ice Summoned
Cronus of Ice Slain
"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!" the final hydra head roars as your blade pierces the soft underside of its neck. Cronus writhes in pain and starts to quiver. Cronus's head starts to waver back and forth as it struggles to maintain upright. You gather strength in your tired legs and step back as you fear Cronus might collapse directly onto you. Suddenly Cronus's eyes roll back into the back of its head. The massive body crashes to the ground and creates a thunderous roar that sends shockwaves through the earth.
Cronus lies motionless. It's finally dead! You and your army rejoice. It was a long battle and many good soldiers were lost but the threat is over. VICTORY!
Rewards While Fighting Cronus of Ice
50 Defense Essence
Rewards After Slaying Cronus of Ice
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
| Sea Dweller Gauntlets
Gloves: Attack:12 Defense:12
Star of the Sea
Amulet: Attack:25 Defense:25
Boots: Attack:8 Defense:8
| Essence of Cronus: Ice|
Magic: Attack:0 Defense:0
Essence of Cronus: Dull
Magic: Attack:0 Defense:0
Bronze Ores of Physical Resistance
Bronze Ores of Physical Piercing
Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance
Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing
Loot Damage Threshold (To be confirmed)
- 1 epic - 5 million (100%)
- 2 epic - 13 million (99%)
- Gold : 15 Million
- Introduced July 2, 2014.
- This monster was introduced as part of a series of 2 week events, where drops are part of the Item Archives and players can alchemize items for larger bonuses.
- This monster is no longer summonable.
- 5 Scales of Cronus: Dull, along with 5 Scales of Cronus: Ice, can be combined to create Mark of Cronus: Ice, (Magic, 0/0, +15 Defense (item archives))
- 5 Scales of Cronus: Dull can be combined to create Mark of Cronus: Dull, (Magic, 0/0, +15 Attack (item archives))
- 10 Essences of Cronus: Dull, along with 5 Essences of Cronus: Ice, can be combined to create Scale of Cronus: Ice, (Magic, 0/0, +3 Defense (item archives))
- 10 Essence of Cronus: Dull can be combined to create Scale of Cronus: Dull, (Magic, 0/0, +3 Attack (item archives))
- 16 Bronze Ores of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Piercing
- 16 Bronze Ores of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot Stack of Physical Resistance
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing
- 9 Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance are needed in alchemy to create Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance