|"A famous general from the Lionheart Civil War, Darius commands respect from both his own soldiers and his enemies."|
|While equipped, soldier costs are decreased by X when you purchase soldiers from town|
|1. Have a level 55 Apprentice (discontinued) or|
2. Add 60 more Army in Reinforcements or
3. pay 30 Favor Points in Reinforcements
Stats & Levels
|1||16||16||0||-4% Soldiers' Cost|
|2||17||17||3,000||-6% Soldiers' Cost|
|3||18||18||6,000||-8% Soldiers' Cost|
|4||19||19||9,000||-10% Soldiers' Cost|
|5||20||20||12,000||-11% Soldiers' Cost|
|6||21||21||15,000||-12% Soldiers' Cost|
|7||22||22||18,000||-12% Soldiers' Cost|
|8||23||23||73,500||-13% Soldiers' Cost|
|9||24||24||96,000||-13% Soldiers' Cost|
|10||25||25||121,500||-14% Soldiers' Cost|
|11||26||26||150,000||-14% Soldiers' Cost|
|12||27||27||181,500||-15% Soldiers' Cost|
|13||28||28||216,000||-15% Soldiers' Cost|
|14||29||29||253,500||-16% Soldiers' Cost|
|15||30||30||294,000||-16% Soldiers' Cost|
|16||31||31||337,500||-17% Soldiers' Cost|
|17||32||32||384,000||-18% Soldiers' Cost|
|18||33||33||433,500||-18% Soldiers' Cost|
|19||34||34||486,000||-19% Soldiers' Cost|
|20||45||45||541,500||-19% Soldiers' Cost|
|21||46||46||600,000||-20% Soldiers' Cost|
|22||47||47||661,500||-20% Soldiers' Cost|
|23||48||48||726,000||-21% Soldiers' Cost|
|25||60||60||864,000||-22% Soldiers' Cost|
|40||130||130||2,281,500||-30% Soldiers' Cost|
|Set||1||1||+5 Max Energy|
+8 Max Health
+2 Max Stamina
+1% Critical Chance
- Crushing Blade (6 Attack, 6 Defense) - Weapon
Item Bonus: +1 Attack to Darius
- Terran Plate (7 Attack, 4 Defense) - Armor
Item Bonus: +8 Health when Darius is equipped
- Crown of Darius (8 Attack, 7 Defense) - Helmet
Item Bonus: +2 Stamina when Darius is equipped
- Mark of the Wolf (6 Attack, 8 Defense) - Magic
Item Bonus: +2 Energy when Darius is equipped
- Aegis of Earth (9 Attack, 7 Defense) - Shield
Item Bonus: +1 Defense to Darius
- Mythril Fists (9 Attack, 10 Defense) - Glove
Item Bonus: +3 Energy when Darius is equipped
- Wolfwood Amulet (13 Attack, 7 Defense) - Amulet
Item Bonus: +1% Critical when Darius is equipped
- Land of Knights and Chivalry. The Great Paladin King Darius protects these lands, but his strength is faltering. All the while, there are whispers of a dark force growing outside the Eastern Borders. The spirit of Darius's army is weak and their morale is low because they understand that there can be no victory. Yet there may still be hope. Within the Land of Earth lies an ancient temple rumored to hold the Crystal of Earth. The mystical power of this crystal may be enough to turn the tide of war. Find your way to this temple and retrieve the Crystal.
- Savannah is King Darius' finest general. As tensions rise in these troubled times, she readies the kingdom for open war. Savannah is in search of a powerful ally to aid her in her cause.
- Darius, the Great Paladin King of The Land of Earth, is referred to in some of the quest stories throughout the game.
- Darius is a famous general of the Lionheart Civil War, which is different from the Lion's Rebellion.
- His picture can be found on the Master/Apprentice page, where he is labeled Master.
- Darius can be obtained via the Reinforcements page either by paying 30 Favor Points or adding a total of 60 army members after reaching level 10.
- Oracle army offers count towards the total, and it is cheaper to buy army members than to buy all of Darius's equipment and Darius himself.
- Before, Darius can also be obtained from Master and Apprentice, by having an apprentice of yours reach level 55. Master and Apprentice is now a disabled game feature.
- Darius' special ability no longer applies to hiring generals, buying equipment and buying magic, it is now soldier exclusive.
- To obtain discounts from buying items, players must now hoist the Guild Platinum Standard won from the Festival Guild Battles.