Enhance is a feature added in May 2018 which allows players to increase the stats of their equipment, using Gold and Enhance Crystals.
1. The stats of your Equipment can be enhanced for possible higher bonus.
2. You can spend Golds and Enhance Crystals for enhancing. When you fail, the enhance level will stay the same and the cost will be consumed.
3. Attributes have 5 quality levels(MAX 50): Legendary, Epic, Rare, Uncommon and Common.
4. You can choose your equipments easily in your Loadouts.
5. You can get Enhance Crystals from events and some other forthcoming features.
Each level of enhancement provides a permanent +1 Attack and +1 Defense to the base stats of the enhanced item.
Enhance Crystals start being required in addition to Gold starting at Rare Quality (level 20).
The Chance of Success decreases from 100% to 75% at Epic Quality (level 30), and to 50% at Legendary Quality (level 40).
Ehanced items can still be used in Alchemy (unlike having a Chaos Gem, an Ingot, a Gem or a Rune forged into an item, which pevents it from being alchemized).
Enhance CrystalsAs of October 2018, there are only a few ways to obtain Enhance Crystals:
- The Treasure Island Event
- The Caverns of Time Event
- The Mystic Emporium (currently the only way to get Enhance Crystals outside of events and promo packs).
- Certain Promo Packs, such as the Monkey King Promo (50 crystals when you have bought at least 420 favor points) and the Caverns of Time promo (June 15th-June 20th 2018, 50 crystals when you bought at least 120 favor points).
- The Colosseum Shop, for 500 Honor Points.
|Level||Required Crystals||Required Crystals
|Required Gold||Required Gold
Total cost to reach +50 on one item:
With 100% success rate (unrealistic):
- 220 Enhance Crystals + 581B Gold
- 477 Enhance Crystals + 1,541B Gold (= 1.541T Gold)
For more details, check this thread on the forums: Enhance - Total average cost to reach +50
- Introduced May 27, 2018.
- First discussion thread (forums)
- The first way to obtain Enhance Crystals was the Treasure Island Event (May 28, 2018).
- Simply by using Gold, you can bring all your items to +19/+19, which means that with 9 pieces of equipment you can get +171 attack / +171 defense only using Gold.
- If you have been playing for a long time with Lands, the required Gold probably represents a small amount. However, if you're a new player or simply if you have Territories instead of Lands, it may become an issue to enhance several items to a high level.