|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Genesis, the Earth Elemental||Epic World||0||80||168 hours||5,000,000|
|Genesis, the Earth Elemental||100.000.000||0||0||0||0||0|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 0.7M, 2 Epics 1.4M, 3 Epics 1.9M, Legendary 10.1M
- 5% 5M, 10% 10M, 15% 15M
- Note: Genesis loot thresholds where modified with the introduction of Vitality Vines and there are not enough records to provide accurate numbers, so handle the previous data with care.
Participants: up to 130 people total, with the following distribution:
- 40 people level 90+
- 30 people level 60-90
- 30 people level 30-60
- 30 people level 1-30
When you attack Genesis, it will attack back. Below Genesis's life bar is another bar that shows Illvasa, Plateau City's Defense. The closer it is to 100% full, the more damage your attacks will deal (when it is empty you cannot attack Genesis). You can replenish the bar by clicking the Fortify button. The amount of defense added back to your city is based on your defense stat.
On summoning the length of the City Defense bar will be 33% of the maximum possible, but 50% of the length of the bar will be grayed out. The defense bar extends by 1% of the maximum with each new attacker who joins, so 50 attackers are needed in order to have full City Defense. As players join the battle, the maximum amount of the Castle Defense will increase.
While fighting Genesis, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Genesis and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Genesis has 100,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
What have you done?!? "SMASH! You humans are invading my land! I am GENESIS! I will crush you!" Defeat Genesis, The Earth Elemental now!
You have summoned Genesis, The Earth Elemental, now request for assistance with this battle with a call to arms!
Genesis continues to march towards Illvasa. If he gets any closer, it will knock down the base of the plateau and the city will come crashing down. Now is the time for you and your army to make a stand! Most of your army seems decimated. Is there any possible way to take down Genesis?
Celesta: "Most elementals contain a soul stone, which contain the elemental essence and magicks that give them life. It must be somewhere."
You: "Wait! I remember when one of the elven archers shot an arrow that hit the Earth Elemental in the back. It bellowed in pain. It must be close to there. I must give it a shot. I will make my way up there. It's our only hope of stopping this thing."
Celesta motions to one of the angels.
Celesta: "Lailah will take you up to the elemental's back. From there it's up to you stop it before it destroys Illvasa."
Lailah hooks her arms under yours and with a great flap of her angelic wings, you take to the skies. The scene is exhilarating but you must keep focus. You must take out Genesis before it's too late. Lailah swoops far behind Genesis and approaches it, aiming for the back.
Lailah: "I will drop you off there in that thicket of trees. I apologize I cannot get you closer for I fear the monster will take us both out."
You: "You have done enough. I will do my best!"
Lailah dives towards the thicket of trees. Your feet barely grazes the trees. All of a sudden, Lailah lets go. The landing is a bit rough as you crash through a number of tree branches. You feel the earth beneath your feet rumble as Genesis continues to march along towards Illvasa. You realize that you are traversing your way on top of a living being. You see Illvasa in the distance. You must hurry! You make your way through the forest looking for any signs of the soul stone. Then out of the corner of your eye, you see a glimmer of light. That must be it! The area is surrounded by brambles and thorns. Even your mighty sword has a tough time cutting through. Then you see it! A large pulsating green orb. That must be the soul stone. You grip the hilt of your sword with both hands and thrust the blade through the orb.
GENESIS: "WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Genesis lets out a tremendous roar which can be heard for miles on end. The earth beneath your feet begins to shake violently and crumble. Then you realize you must get out of here but how? You struggle to gain your balance but you make your way towards a mountain peak a short distance away. You are hoping the high ground will provide you a way out. Huge fissures begin open up. It seems like it's only a matter of time before everything crumbles and you will get swallowed by the huge fissures. At least you have saved the city of Illvasa. Then all of sudden you feel yourself being lifted up. It's Lailah to the rescue!
Lailah: "Congratulations warrior. You have saved us. Rest now. I will ensure we get back to Illvasa safely."
You take a deep breath. Now that the threat is over you have a chance to appreciate the breathtaking views from the skies. It's a glorious sunset.
Rewards after slaying Genesis
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Rockthorn Bow
Weapon: Attack:12 Defense:11
| Genesis Sword
Weapon: Attack:20 Defense:30
| Vitality Vines|
Genesis loot thresholds where modified with the introduction of Vitality Vines and there are not enough records to provide accurate numbers so handle the following info with care. Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 670,000 (starts at 422,500), 2 - 1,370,000 (starts at 1,010,000), 3 - 1,900,000 (starts at 1,680,000)
- Legendary: 1 - 10,050,000 (starts at 2,280,000)
- Medius (Hero: Attack: 14, Defense: 14, Balanced). Needs:
- Aetherfury (Weapon: Attack: 30, Defense: 30, 1 slot, +10 Physical Pierce). Needs:
- Relic item archive
- Legendary item archive:
- Aetherfury x5: +7 Attack/each
- Gold Medal: 2.700.000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Point (one-time award)
- Slay Genesis 25 times (1,000,000 minimum damage + def): +5 Skill Point
- Introduced: February 17, 2010
- Back when Elite Guard was still working, it provided bonuses to your attacks against this monster:
- A Thief would steal Gold every attack (needed at least 2 elite guardsmen)
- A Mage would cast Fireblast, adding an approximate 120 additional damage every attack (needed at least 4 elite guardsmen)
- An Arch Mage would cast Earthquake, which will add 5% to your regular damage every attack (needed 10 elite guardsmen)
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.
- Undoubtedly one of the easiest 10% campaign monsters in the game.