Straight from Castle Age
Vincent the Vampire
October 28, 2010 by Vulcan
Lord of the Vampires, Vincent, has invaded the night! Engage him with your guildmates in a guild monster battle!
- Golden Eggs are no longer available to give as gifts.
The Man, The Vampire
- Vincent is a monster. He is the first Guild Monster and can only be fought by guild members. There are 2 Vincent fights at this time: a regular Vincent fight and an Alpha Vincent fight.
- For summoning: we don't need any item to summon him. There is a progress bar for each fight. Every click on the summon button will cost you 20 energy. It needs a certain amount of clicks to fulfill the bar so that you can fight him.
- The monster fight is set up like a Guild Battle. Vincent has his own Guild filling up the North, East, West, and South gates.
- We do not have to spend any stamina to join the battle. We don't use tokens but stamina to attack him. Each attack costs you 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 stamina, depends on your choice of attack and your stamina, like normal battle with other monsters.
- Your health is 10 times normal. If you normally have 100 health, you will have 1,000 health for the Guild Monster fight.
- Vincent appears as the first fighter in the North tower. For regular Vincent, he is a level 100 Rouge with ???/??? HP and his his army is mostly made up of people level 40-65. For Alpha Vincent, he is a level 500 rogue, with ???/??? HP, and his army is mostly made up of people level 140-150.
- You do not pick your class at the beginning of the monster fight. You class will be whatever you have it set as for Guild Battles.
- You can lay siege against Vincent (you can build siege weapons against him. You do not need to be in someone's guild to help build a siege weapon).
- Only Deianira's ability works on this monster. Orc King, Barbarus, Kaiser, Lotus...'s ability does not have any effect.
- Vincent has loot. Regular Vincent has Rare and Epic loot. Only Alpha Vincent has Legendary loot.
- Crimson Cloak (New Armor)
- Skeleton Knight (New Soldier)
- Greater Werewolf (New Soldier)
- Mark of the Empire
- Zenarean Bow
- Hellkite Minion
- Exsanguinator (32-22)
- Bloodlord Plate (26-14)
- Swarm of Darkness (20-16)
- Orc Champion
- Vincents Soul ( Amulet)
- Bloodwell Pendant (28-28)
- Volcanic Ruby
- Volcanic Topaz
- Volcanic Sapphire
- Volcanic Emerald
- Flame Invoker
- You have 168 hours to win the Guild Battle.
- Vincent's Guild does not attack you on their own.
- Vincent is a general. At level 1 his attack is 22 and his defense is 16.
- New Alchemy Recipe: Create Vincent to Join your Army!
- Makes Vincent one of your Heroes
- Vincents Soul
- Bloodlord Plate
- Bloodwell Pendant
- Crimson Cloak
- Swarm of Darkness
- New Alchemy Recipe: Create Zarevok Plate
- 2 Gargoyle Statues
- 2 Bull Totems
- 2 Rhino Horns
- Makes a Zarevok Plate (4/9, + 3 defense when Zarevok is Equipped)
- Alchemical Components available from the new gift: Mystery Plate Gift
Just noticed new War Ranks (I think it came with the Guild Monster Update)
- Rank 13 - Lieutenant Warchief Reward: Skill point
- Rank 14 - Warchief Reward: Skill point
- Rank 15 - High Warchief Reward: Orc Chieftain
- Despite Vincent the Frugal's extreme popularity, this update is not an homage to him
- Vincent the Vampire may be a reference to Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7, who you find in a coffin, which is a place you often find vampires.
- Vincent the Vampire may be a reference to Vincent Price, a great horror film actor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.