Straight from Castle Age!
Updates for Conquest Duels, Land of Earth, and more!
Don't forget to read this week's change log. Updates for Conquest Duels, Land of Earth, and more! Located here.
From the Forums Post
New Content for Castle Age!
- Three new Tiers added to climb with three new rewards
- Bloodlust now added (see below for more information): Players will earn bloodlust for successful (offensive!) victories in Conquest Duels
- The higher your bloodlust, the more trade XP bonus you will receive (IE higher XP granted per trade) in the Trade Market
- Bloodlust will decay over time. It will decay faster the higher your bar is
Land of Earth
- Now you will view other battles as spectator if your guild did not or is not actively participating in a war
- Higher XP/Essence for attacking higher ranked guilds and lower XP/Essence for attacking lower ranked guilds - (still forthcoming but planned)
- Guild Rank renamed to Guild Level
- Conquest Rank renamed to Conquest Level
- Conquest Rank now refers solely to your conquest "battle rank" in the tiers
- Conquest Bloodlust max capacity is based on current conquest duel rank
Important Information on Bloodlust!
- The Bloodlust Bar confers a bonus when trading Rune Essence in the Trade Market. You will get a (greater) percentage bonus to your trades for every 20 points filled on your bar.
- The length of your Bloodlust bar is based on your Conquest Duel Rank and expands as you rank up.
- Conquest Duel victories earn you Bloodlust points that fill your bar equal to the Conquest Duel Rank of your defeated opponent.
- Bloodlust points decrease over time according to the displayed decay rate. As your bar fills, the decay rate increases and is based on your current Bloodlust point count.
Forum Changelog Thread located here
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.