Straight from Castle Age
May 2, 2011 by Vulcan
New and powerful heroes, items, and powers in the Ascension Chests!
- Epic generals not only have great stats but also have divine power with them!
- Aurelius: 20 Divine Power, 30/34 @ level 4, +1.1 Defense per 3 Health (barely beats Corvintheus' ability)
- Jahanna: 20 Divine Power, 32/32 @ level 4, +1.1 Attack per 4 Health (barely beats Aurora's ability)
- Alyzia: 5 Divine Power, 31/29 @ level 4, +2 Defense per Guardian of Alyzia (Max 50 Defense) (similar to Draconius' ability)
- Agamemnon: 20 Divine Power, 35/28 @ level 4, +30 Player Attack vs. Monsters and +3% Critical Rate (Therian +5 with Slayer ability)
- If you are unlucky enough to land an epic, there are very sexy compensation in the form of an uncommon and common female generals!
More Consolation: Alchemy Generals!
- If you are still unlucky enough to land the 6 generals directly presented, there are 2 more who can be created from specific equipment found in this set.
- Zeventis: 25/27 @ level 4, +1 Attack for every 10 Obsidian Swords (Max 50 Attack) (good luck buying 500 Obsidian Swords!!!)
- Bjorin: 27/25 @ level 4, +2 Attack for every Valdonian Mystic Mages (Max 50 Attack) (similar to Kull's ability)
New Class Power Alchemies!
- There are 4 0/0 Magic in these chests that are useless until you have enough to create level 4 Class Powers. You will also need level 3 Class Power of that type though, which can only be obtained via alchemy if you are lucky enough to get level 1 and level 2 of that Class Power from the Annihilator Chest.
- The 2 soldiers in this set have decent stats and are needed to boost the ability of Alyzia and Bjornin. Much like Kull and Draconus, good luck getting 25 of them!
- Guardian of Alyzia: 50/60, increases Alyzia's ability by +2 per 1 owned
- Valdonian Mystic Mage: 45/33, increases Bjorin's ability by +2 per 1 owned