Orc Band is a monster that may randomly appear following a normal explore in Land of Mist instead of the usually generated monsters. There are three types of Orc monsters - Orc Band, Orc Horde and Orc Host. The level of orc monster generated depends on your average level of guild member. Guild Level 12 or lower may also be restricted to only the Orc Band (needs to be confirmed). Orc Band will be generated If your guild membership average level is below lvl 700. You can calculate your average guild member level HERE.
Orc Band has 100,000,000 health.
You have 168 hours to defeat the Orc Band before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Orc Band||Land Monster||0||?||168 hours||5,000,000|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Orc Band has 100,000,000 health.
Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 1.5M, 2 Epics 2.5M
Participants: all guild members can join but only 40 people above level 90+ are allowed.
This battle uses the Monster Class system. The Defense breakpoint is unknown.
While fighting Orc Band, there are ? siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage. All Siege Weapons hit Orc Band and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
- Orc Band has 100,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
Orc Band Summoned
Orc Band Defeated
Orcs, why did it have to be orcs?
Exploring new lands is never an easy task at the best of times. It seems like you can not discover a new source of iron or lumber without uncovering yet another abomination lurking about and squatting on resources that should rightfully be yours. And no sooner than you run them off, then another guild comes nosing about and attempts to steal your legitimate ill-gotten gains. It is enough to drive a man to genocide and worst of all the annoyances involved in exploring new lands are Orcs.
The average orc resembles nothing so much as the average cockroach in their persistence, resilience and overwhelming numbers. In fact, the roach has several points in its favor compared to the orc. For example, the average cockroach is not seven feet fall and processed of low brutish cunning and insatiable greed (with the exception of Dokoko, the Scourge of the Western Reaches and kitchens everywhere). Orcs and cockroaches have only one redeeming quality, they both make satisfying crunching noises when you hit them with a large blunt object.
The latest horde that blocks your way is no different from the rest. Thousand of orcs with nothing better to do than plunder the land and steal from people who have actually put in the hard work to dig riches from the ground. These orcs do not have many magical trinkets but at least they still have the raw ore that they have stolen, ore that you can find a use for. An orc champion tries to bar your way but you have come a long way from when you first fought Kull back in the Land of Fire. No single orc is a match for you and you smash your way through to wreck havoc on the orc army. Eventually you kill enough of the orcs that the rest break and skuddle away back to their holes like the insects they are.
Rewards after slaying Orc Band
|Uncommon Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
- Rare: 1 - 1,480,000 (starts at 1,480,000), 2 - 1,700,000 (starts at 1,480,000), 3 - max. 50% over 2,500,000 (starts at 2,170,000)
- Epic: 1 - 1,480,000 (starts at 1,480,000), 2 - 2,500,000 (starts at 1,910,000)
Drop rate information
- 15% Bronze Ore of Physical Piercing
- 15% Bronze Ore of Physical Resistance
- 41% Aggressive Hero potion
- 2% Balanced Hero potion
- 27% Defensive Hero potion
Drop rate sample size: 1469 drops.
- Aggresive Hero Potion, Adds 85,000 experience to an Aggressive Hero. Needs:
- Defensive Hero Potion, Adds 85,000 experience to a Defensive Hero. Needs:
- Balanced Hero Potion, Adds 85,000 experience to a Balanced Hero. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing. Needs:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance. Needs
- Currently doesn't count toward either Guild Conquest Monster Achievement (minor) or Powerful Conquest Monster Achievement (major, 5%) - as of April 18, 2016
- Introduced: Apr. 6, 2016
- See also Orc Host and Orc Horde
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.