Phantom of Fire can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have its Orb , which can be obtained through Campaign (see below).
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.
- 1 Basic information
- 2 Additional Information
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Phantom of Fire||Stance||300||?||168 Hours||40,000,000|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Phantom of Fire has 800,000,000 health. Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 13.6M, 2 Epics 21.8M, 3 Epics 38.2M, Legendary 72.8M
Participants: up to 240 people total, with the following distribution:
- 100 people levels 500+
- 40 people levels 150-299
- 100 people levels 1-149
How to summon
Phantom of Fire can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have its corresponding Orb. For each task you complete in a Campaign, you receive a certain amount of points. You can try to get a summoning Orb for a Phantom once you reach 200 points or more. The chances are as follows:
- None: 0-199, phantom of fire chance: 0%, phantom of lightning chance: 0%, phantom of shadow chance: 0%
- Bad: 200-599, phantom of fire chance: 30%, phantom of lightning chance: 10%, phantom of shadow chance: 0%
- Good: 600-999, phantom of fire chance: 40%, phantom of lightning chance: 15%, phantom of shadow chance: 5%
- Great: 1000-1499, phantom of fire chance: 20%, phantom of lightning chance: 40%, phantom of shadow chance: 30%
- Best: 1500 and above, phantom of fire chance: 0%, phantom of lightning chance: 40%, phantom of shadow chance: 60%
This battle uses the Target Area system (no stance, unlike the other two phantoms).
This section needs to be written.
This section needs to be written.
While fighting Phantom of Fire, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Phantom of Fire's Head and both Arms and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Phantom of Fire's Head and both Arms has 2,250,000,000 HP
|Click to display|
Phantom of Fire Slain
Twilight descends upon the land. Oracles throughout the realm have received visions of doom, sending the masses into a panic. Compelled to find answers, you set out to a buried ruin within the Land of Fire - the Ancient Library, an structure long forgotten by the world. Within these dark halls you seek answers from the tomes of lost arcana until at last you come across a massive volume.
It tells of a grand bargain made between a primal phoenix and the Void. That the phoenix sought to make a dwelling of its own and persuaded the Void to yield some of its infinite space in exchange for allowing the Void the pleasure of consuming the world later. But the phoenix fell in love with its creation and and erected walls of night to shield it from harm. Barred from creation by this betrayal, the Void could do little but scream and rage in impotent fury. Content with its work the phoenix departed to stranger lands, leaving civilization to its own development.
When Samael returned from the Void, the walls of night were weakened enough for the Void to take notice. Seizing this moment, it now works to seep through the cracks of reality and consume the world as it was promised long ago. Yet how does one stop a creature born of nothingness Upon further reading, you realize it may be possible to summon shards of the Void s power using the chaos gems within your possession. Upon the earthly plane these avatars can be vanquished, weakening their army before the foretold assault comes to pass.
Blood drips out of your nose and eyes, as you mutter chilling incantations in the language of chaos, until at last you bring forth the strongest fragment of the void you can muster. Its form coalesces into a shadowy humanoid with eyes that blaze with the fire of unborn stars. You cannot win, puny mortal. No matter how many incarnations you seek to destroy, you merely prolong the inevitable. You are a sand castle attempting to defy the rising tide - the Void seeks consume all life, and consume it shall in the end. And with that it seizes you with its hands with giant-like strength, attempting to drain your life force with sinister glee. Yet you have faced dragons, demi-gods and monsters, each time emerging victorious from the carnage. Your divinely imbued weaponry still has an echo of the primal phoenix power and with it you can destroy this monster. Gathering what remains of your strength, you brandish your blade against the creature and strike with conviction.
The void lord is no easy prey but this is only a fragment of its full self and your strength is enough to overwhelm the creature standing before you causing it to utter an inhuman screech as it falls. It gives a final spasm before fading away, allowing you to loot the spoils. Perhaps one day this foretold end will come but that does not mean that you will ever give up the fight.
Rewards while fighting Phantom of Fire
100 Damage Essence
Rewards after Slaying Phantom of Fire
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Phantom Blade Weapon: Attack:100 Defense:75
Item Bonus: 1 slots, +100 Divine Power
Phantom Boot Boots: Attack:20 Defense:15
Phantom Illusion Magic: Attack:55 Defense:50
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Rare: 1 - 13,530,000 (starts at 4,550,000), 2 - 18,180,000 (starts at 9,220,000), 3 - 35,180,000 (starts at 21,170,000), 4 - >80,000,000 (starts at 35,020,000)
- Epic: 1 - 13,530,000 (starts at 4,860,000), 2 - 21,720,000 (starts at 16,240,000), 3 - 38,110,000 (starts at 29,360,000)
- Legendary: 1 - 72,780,000 (starts at 47,220,000)
- Unbind Stone (Save one gem while salvaging). Needs:
- Pristine Amulet (Amulet: 55 Attack, 55 Defense, +40 Physical Pierce, +220 Divine). Needs:
- Glorious Amulet, (Amulet: 70 Attack, 70 Defense, 1 slot, +60 Physical Pierce, +245 Divine). Needs:
- Pristine Glove (Glove: 90 Attack, 60 Defense, 2 slots, +60 Physical Pierce, +150 Divine). Needs:
- Shiny Glove (Glove: 120 Attack, 95 Defense, 3 slots, +90 Physical Pierce, +200 Divine). Needs:
None of Phantom of Fire's items or alchemies are on the Item Archives at the moment (2017/12/05)
- Gold Medal: 20,000,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hours monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Phantom of Fire 5 times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points.
- Introduced: October 18, 2016
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.