Phantom Fire.jpg

Phantom of Fire can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have its Orb Orb phantom fire.jpg, which can be obtained through Campaign (see below).

You have 168 hours to complete the battle before he flees.


Basic information

Monster Details
Name Type Divine Breakpoint Time to kill 5% Health (Conquest)
Phantom of Fire Stance 300 ? 168 Hours 40,000,000
Target Areas
Resistance
Target Health Physical Fire Earth Wind Water Note
Head 400,000,000 +10 0 -10 0 0
Left Arm 200,000,000 +10 -10 0 0 0
Right Arm 200,000,000 0 0 0 -10 -10
Monster Loot
1 Epic 2 Epics 3 Epics Legendary Gold Medal
1%+ 4,860,000 16,240,000 29,360,000 47,220,000
99%+ 13,530,000 21,720,000 38,110,000 72,780,000 20,000,000
Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet

Phantom of Fire has 800,000,000 health. Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:

  • 1 Epic 13.6M, 2 Epics 21.8M, 3 Epics 38.2M, Legendary 72.8M

Participants: up to 240 people total, with the following distribution:

  • 100 people levels 500+
  • 40 people levels 150-299
  • 100 people levels 1-149


Additional Information

How to summon

Phantom of Fire can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have its corresponding Orb. For each task you complete in a Campaign, you receive a certain amount of points. You can try to get a summoning Orb for a Phantom once you reach 200 points or more. The chances are as follows:

  • None: 0-199, phantom of fire chance: 0%, phantom of lightning chance: 0%, phantom of shadow chance: 0%
  • Bad: 200-599, phantom of fire chance: 30%, phantom of lightning chance: 10%, phantom of shadow chance: 0%
  • Good: 600-999, phantom of fire chance: 40%, phantom of lightning chance: 15%, phantom of shadow chance: 5%
  • Great: 1000-1499, phantom of fire chance: 20%, phantom of lightning chance: 40%, phantom of shadow chance: 30%
  • Best: 1500 and above, phantom of fire chance: 0%, phantom of lightning chance: 40%, phantom of shadow chance: 60%

Combat System

This battle uses the Target Area system (no stance, unlike the other two phantoms).

Piercing/Resistance

This section needs to be written.

Divine Armor

This section needs to be written.

Siege Weapons

While fighting Phantom of Fire, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Phantom of Fire's Head and both Arms and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Phantom of Fire's Head and both Arms has 2,250,000,000 HP

Name Clicks Damage Dealt

%HP Dealt*

Valerian Soldiers Valerian Soldiers 10 60,000,000 dmg
6,000,000 dmg/click
2.67 %
0.27 % per click
Elven Rangers Elven Rangers 20 75,000,000 dmg
3,750,000 dmg/click
3.33 %
0.17 % per click
Dwarven Militia Dwarven Militia 30 90,000,000 dmg
3,000,000 dmg/click
4 %
0.13 % per click
Archer Allies Archer Allies 40 105,000,000 dmg
2,625,000 dmg/click
4.67 %
0.12 % per click
Gray Wizards Gray Wizards 50 120,000,000 dmg
2,400,000 dmg/click
5.33 %
0.11 % per click
Totals 150 450,000,000 dmg
3,000,000 dmg/click
20 %
0.13 % per click

Lore

Rewards while fighting Phantom of Fire

Damage Essence 100 Damage Essence

Rewards after Slaying Phantom of Fire

Monster phantom fire large dead.jpg

Rare Drops Epic Drops Legendary Drops
Phantom Blade.jpg Phantom Blade Weapon: Attack:100 Defense:75
Item Bonus: 1 slots, +100 Divine Power

Phantom Boot.jpg Phantom Boot Boots: Attack:20 Defense:15
Item Bonus: +20 Divine Power


Phantom Illusion.jpg Phantom Illusion Magic: Attack:55 Defense:50
Item Bonus: +70 Divine Power
Phantom Armor.jpg Phantom Armor Armor: Attack:50 Defense:40
Item Bonus: 2 Slots, +150 Divine Power
Phantom Defense.jpg Phantom Defense Off-Hand: Attack:70 Defense:40
Item Bonus: 1 Slot, +180 Divine Power

Phantom Clear Shard.jpg Clear Shard
Ingredient

Phantom Flawless Shard.jpg Flawless Shard
Ingredient

Phantom Amulet.jpg Phantom Amulet Amulet: Attack:45 Defense:45
Item Bonus: +20 Physical Pierce, +160 Divine Power
Phantom Glove.jpg Phantom Glove Gloves: Attack:80 Defense:50
Item Bonus: 1 Slot, +30 Physical Pierce, +80 Divine Power

Loot thresholds for 99%:

  • Rare: 1 - 13,530,000 (starts at 4,550,000), 2 - 18,180,000 (starts at 9,220,000), 3 - 35,180,000 (starts at 21,170,000), 4 - >80,000,000 (starts at 35,020,000)
  • Epic: 1 - 13,530,000 (starts at 4,860,000), 2 - 21,720,000 (starts at 16,240,000), 3 - 38,110,000 (starts at 29,360,000)
  • Legendary: 1 - 72,780,000 (starts at 47,220,000)

Alchemy

Item Archives

None of Phantom of Fire's items or alchemies are on the Item Archives at the moment (2017/12/05)

Achievements

  • Gold Medal: 20,000,000 pure damage in less than 24 hours (before 144 hours monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
  • Slay Phantom of Fire 5 times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points.

Notes

  • Introduced: October 18, 2016
  • Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.

See Also


v · e · d
Epic Boss
Gildamesh, the Orc King - Colossus of Terra - Sylvanas, the Sorceress Queen - Mephistopheles
Keira, the Dread Knight - Lotus Ravenmoore - Skaar Deathrune - Azriel, the Angel of Wrath
Alpha Mephistopheles - Lion's Rebellion - Corvintheus - Jahanna, Priestess of Aurora
Aurora - Ambrosia - Malekus - Azeron - Fenix, Risen From Ashes - Urmek, Protector of Gaia
Vorak, Devourer of Skies - Baal, Stealer of Souls - Aspect of Death - Cassandra
Epic Team
Dragons - Sea Serpents
Epic World
Cronus, the World Hydra - Battle of the Dark Legion - Genesis, the Earth Elemental
Ragnarok, the Ice Elemental - Bahamut, the Volcanic Dragon - Alpha Bahamut, the Volcanic Dragon
War of the Red Plains - Gehenna, the Fire Elemental - Valhalla, the Air Elemental
Kromash, the Storm Giant - Shardros, the Mountain Giant - Glacius, the Frost Giant
Magmos, the Lava Giant - Typhonus, the Chimera - Kraken - Alpha Kraken
Vermilion, the Tyrant - Kessaran, the Undying - Poseidon, Atlantean King
Abomination, Ancient Slime - Lord of Darkness - Svarog, the Magmapede
Lothorewyn, the Corrupted - Alperon, the Corrupted - Bonegnasher, Death Rat Horde
Verminarch, Death Rat Horde - Ogrimus, Death Rat Horde - Rodenom, Death Rat Horde
Leviathan of the Deep - Leviathan of the Grove - Leviathan of the Void
Leviathan of Wrath - Thanatos, the Reborn - Cronus Astaroth
Agamemnon, the Overseer - Alexandra, the Unbreakable
Vargulis, First Brood - Samael, Wraith Legionnaire - Chromus
Phantom of Fire - Phantom of Lightning - Phantom of Shadow
Draculia, The Blood Dominator
Limited Monsters
Cronus of Ice - Cronus of Earth - Cronus of Fire
Succubus of Desire - Succubus of Greed - Succubus of Agony - Succubus of Nightmares
Special Bosses
Kull, the Orc Captain - Karn, the Minotaur
Guild Bosses
Vincent - Alpha Vincent - Army of the Apocalypse - Giant Arachnid
Guild Conquest Land Monsters
Orc Band - Orc Horde - Orc Host - Ouroboros
Heart of Darkness Co-Op Bosses
Thanatos of Fire & Ice
Siege Weapons - Damage and Healing - Monster Medals
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.