A Phantom of Shadow can be summoned on the Alchemy Summons page if you have its Orb and are at least level 150. For each task you complete during a Campaign, you receive a certain amount of points. You can try to get a summoning Orb for a Phantom once you reach 200 points or more. Chances:
200- 599 --> 0% 600- 999 --> 5% 1000-1499 --> 30% 1500- + --> 60%
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before Phantom of Shadow flees.
- 1 Basic information
- 2 Additional Information
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Phantom of Shadow||Epic World||1300||?||168 hours||175,000,000|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||3 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Phantom of Shadow has 3,500,000,000 health. Use this text string to post DMG needed in monster chat:
- 1 Rare 14.5M, 2 Rare 65.2M, 3 Rare 128.1M, 4 Rare 311.7M
- 1 Epic 73.2M, 2 Epic 105.5M, 3 Epic 195.3M, Leg 318.3M
Participants: up to 160 people total, with the following distribution:
- 100 people levels 500+
- 60 people levels 150-499
See the Monster Stance page for more info.
Phantom of Shadow's stance is 60
|Level||Point Range||Damage Boost||Critical Boost|
*Critical Boost for Levels 2-MAX not verified
Decay starts at -5.0 per second, and decreases with successful attacks with a balanced general.
Ultimate Mode: ***Currently unverified
Get both the damage and critical bars to max level to unlock ultimate attack mode. When ultimate attack mode is activated, players have a limited time to take advantage of vastly increased damage and critical chance before both bars reset to their starting values.
Players have 2 minutes to attack with +100% damage, and +10% critical chance.
This section needs to be written.
This section needs to be written.
While fighting Phantom of Shadow, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Phantom of Shadow's Head, Left Arm, and Right Arm and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Phantom of Shadow's Head, Left Arm, and Right Arm has 2,250,000,000 HP
*weapons are NOT verified
|Click to display|
Phantom of Shadow Slain
Rewards while fighting Phantom of Shadow
50 Health Essence
Rewards after slaying Phantom of Shadow
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drops|
| Phantom Armor Armor: Attack:50 Defense:40
Item Bonus: 2 Slots, +150 Divine Power
Phantom Illusion Magic: Attack:55 Defense:50
| Phantom Blade Weapon: Attack:100 Defense:75
Item Bonus: 1 slots, +100 Divine Power
| Phantom Amulet Amulet: Attack:45 Defense:45
Item Bonus: +20 Physical Pierce, +160 Divine Power
| Flawless Shard|
| Phantom Boot Boots: Attack:20 Defense:15
Item Bonus: +20 Divine Power
| Phantom Glove Gloves: Attack:80 Defense:50
Item Bonus: 1 Slot, +30 Physical Pierce, +80 Divine Power
| Demonic Shard|
Loot thresholds for 99% (too few data, not accurate):
- Rare: 1 - 14,500,000 (starts at 10,090,000), 2 - 65,200,000 (starts at 55,990,000), 3 - 128,100,000 (starts at 84,980,000), 4 - 311,700,000 (starts at 166,540,000),
- Epic: 1 - 73,130,000 (starts at 33,870,000), 2 - 105,500,000 (starts at 61,950,000), 3 - 195,270,000 (starts at 138,400,000)
- Legendary: 1 - 318,300,000 (starts at 195,270,000,000)
- Unbind Stone (Save one gem while salvaging). Needs:
- Pristine Amulet (Amulet: 55 Attack, 55 Defense, +40 Physical Pierce, +220 Divine). Needs:
- Glorious Amulet, (Amulet: 70 Attack, 70 Defense, 1 slot, +60 Physical Pierce, +245 Divine). Needs:
- Pristine Glove (Glove: 90 Attack, 60 Defense, 2 slots, +60 Physical Pierce, +150 Divine). Needs:
- Shiny Glove (Glove: 120 Attack, 95 Defense, 3 slots, +90 Physical Pierce, +200 Divine). Needs:
None of this monster items or alchemies are on the archives at the moment.
- Gold Medal: 87,500,000? pure damage in no more than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Phantom of Shadow 5 Times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Introduced: October 18, 2016
- See also Phantom of Fire and Phantom of Lightning
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.