Svarog the Magmapede has 870 Million health.
You have 168 hours to complete the battle before it flees.
|Name||Type||Divine||Breakpoint||Time to kill||5% Health (Conquest)|
|Svarog, the Magmapede||Epic World||600||895||168 hours||43,500,000|
|Head||350,000,000||18||20/||0||0||0/[-10]||[xx]: Enabled when Carapace 1 is dead|
|Underbelly||350,000,000||18||0||20/||0/[-10]||0||[xx]: Enabled when Carapace 2 is dead|
|Carapace 1||85,000,000||18||15||0||0||0||Reduces damage to Head by up to 27% while alive|
|Carapace 2||85,000,000||18||0||15||0||0||Reduces damage to Underbelly by up to 27% while alive|
|1 Epic||2 Epics||Legendary||Gold Medal|
|Source: Castle Age Monsters Damage/Loot Spreadsheet|
Updated 2019-07. Use this text string to post damage needed in monster chat:
- 1 Epic 6.2M, 2 epic 13.1M, Legendary 16M
Participants: Up to 165 people total, with the following distribution:
- 70 people levels 150+
- 35 people levels 100-149
- 30 people levels 50-99
- 30 people levels 1-49
- Fire Centipede (1.5 million health) - Fire Centipedes are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Svarog's Head or Carapace 1 and have <15 Fire Resistance (the closer you are to 15, the less chances to be ambushed). Only that specific player is able to attack the Fire Centipede, and the player is marked with the symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. Reduces damage to the Head and Carapace 1 by a maximum of 18% with full life.
- Earth Centipede (1.3 million health) - Earth Centipedes are randomly summoned to players that are attacking Svarog's Underbelly or Carapace 2 and have <15 Earth Resistance (the closer you are to 15, the less chances to be ambushed). Only that specific player is able to attack the Earth Centipede, and the player is marked with the symbol next to their name in the leaderboard. Damage done to it is not recorded on the leaderboard. Reduces damage to the Underbelly and Carapace 2 by a maximum of 18% with full life.
- Each player can have at most one centipede at a time. An existing centipede prevents the summoning of another one of the same type, but it can be replaced by a centipede of different type if you change target and do not have the right elemental Resistance.
- Head - +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +20 Fire Resistance (Max block 5%), -10 Water Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Carapace 1 is defeated)
- Underbelly - +18 Piercing Resistance (Max block 18%), +20 Earth Resistance (Max block 5%), -10 Wind Weakness (Maximum bonus 10%, enabled when Carapace 2 is defeated)
- Carapace 1 - +18 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 18%), +15 Fire Resistance (Max block 5%)
- Carapace 2 - +18 Piercing Resistance (Maximum block 18%), +15 Earth Resistance (Max block 5%)
All parts of the Svarog have Divine Armor. This armor requires 600 Divine Power to get full damage, and blocks a maximum of 30% with no Divine Power, degrading by 0.05% for each point of Divine Power you have.
While fighting Svarog, there are 5 siege weapons that can be launched to deal extra damage.
All Siege Weapons hit Svarog's Head and Underbelly and are unaffected by blocks and resistances.
*Svarog's Head and Underbelly has 700,000,000 HP
It is believed that launching a weapon after killing Head or Underbelly will result in a waste of damage as part of it is asigned to the dead areas (unconfirmed)
|Click to display|
Word spreads of a beast that arrives without warning – bursting from the underground and destroying whole townships and leaving only charred remains in its wake. After much discussion with fellow heroes, you are able to track its lair to the Death Hollow Summit. As you begin your descent into the mountain pass, a large hole breaks into the cliff side and a faint glow can be seen within. The lava flows frequently with eruptions spewing out a volcanic mist of ash and tar. A toxic smog bellows from the depths below as you beckon your compatriots to venture forth. Navigating the tunnels of the creature's lair proves to be a challenging task. Waves of heat are sent spiraling across the mountainous halls threatening to push you back. A swamp of magma pulsates beneath the rocky crag - the air here is dry and heavy as you approach the heart of the mountain.
The cavern walls are covered in fiery blisters. Upon closer inspection, you can see swimming insect forms within these blisters. A few of these embryotic sacs burst at your arrival and their spawn begin screeching and clicking in haste, no doubt summoning their greater ilk. After dispatching the creatures the entire cavern begins to rumble. A sudden crack sends volcanic rock spiraling and ricocheting off the cavern walls and out of the flanking wall erupts a thousand-limbed creature erupting with intense heat.
You come face-to-face with the tunneling terror. Its massive body twisting around the cavern grounds encircling your party – as to make escape impossible. The magmapede's emotionless set of eyes lock in on you and its jaws begin to salivate steam in anticipation of your defeat. With oo time to spare, you rally your forces and race across the chasm reaching the far side of the mountain. Your team counters the magmapede's attacks by hacking at its limbs as they make their way across the barren stone. From the magmapede's wounds spurts scalding poop, hissing as it dissolves your allies' weapons. Barricaded behind a shield you, foil the beast's attempts to swallow you whole. After each attack, its coils draw ever closer. Lashing out your sword against its mandibles, it reels back hissing. Beneath its rocky carapace a glowing cell of fiery energy can be seen at its center. Reciting a quick spell you grant your blade the strength to pierce its hide and shatter this its core. The beast erupts in a geyser of magma – the glow dies from its eye and its body falls to the ground as a smoldering heap of molten rock. As the last of its embers fade to darkness, you feel the mountain shudder and give way. You quickly make you escape from the mountainous deathtrap and thank the demi-gods for their blessings.
Rewards while fighting Svarog
Fragment of Fire Protection
Fragment of Earth Fury
108 Damage Essence
Rewards after slaying Svarog
|Rare Drops||Epic Drops||Legendary Drop|
Wand of Svarog
Loot thresholds for 99%:
- Epic: 1 - 6.170.000 (starts at 4.020.000), 2 - 13.040.000 (starts at 7.250.000)
- Legendary: 1 - 16.000.000 (starts at 8.910.000)
- Mandible Crown (Helm - Attack: 75, Defense:55, 190 Divine Power). Needs:
- Dull Gem of Fire Protection:
- Dull Gem of Fire Fury:
- Dull Gem of Earth Protection:
- Dull Gem of Earth Fury:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Resistance:
- Bronze Ingot of Physical Piercing:
- Ravager item archive:
- Magmapede Necklace x10: +2 Attack each.
- Adversary item archive:
- Gold Medal: 22.5 million pure damage in no more than 24 hours (before 144 hrs monster timer): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Slay Svarog 5 Times (1,000,000 min dmg + def): +5 Favor Points
- Slay Svarog 5 times while leaving Carapace 1 and Carapace 2 at > 75% health (5,000,000 min dmg): +3 Skill Points (one-time award)
- Introduced: January 30, 2013
- Please help the Castle Age community by entering your loot data in THIS spreadsheet.